Another Month!? WTH

Yesterday while i was looking through  my college's timetable, i saw that my main exams were at the 14th of June. Then i flipped through my phone's calendar and realized that i had a month or so left before my exam and my preparation level was the same as Birmingham City's preparation level to win the EPL( which is VERY BAD). 


So today i have made up my mind to start studying as to prevent myself from feeling the repercussions of me not studying since college started. Hopefully my studying goes well, even if it is for an hour. 

Well, if i happen to fail the exams, the only person to blame is myself just as i have myself to blame IF i fail the Progress Test 2 that i did last Friday.So now i am about to start studying and hope that this studying everyday continues for at least the next one month before my main exams.Or not means I AM DOOMED.......

Category:

0 comments: