i wish to examine my feelings about this matter,

but somehow, i cant
i think about it, 
and the idiosyncrasy of her behaviour makes me close out everything,
forming a brick wall around myself,
an icy barrier around my heart.
in the end, this search, this pondering into my own feelings comes up with a zilch, 
only wasting my time,
something which i do not have in abundance, especially not now, 
with the exams around the corner.

It is like my heart is locked up in a cage, 
with the key destroyed for all eternity, 
until i meet someone,
who shall be the locksmith to create a new key,
replacing this missing one, which isnt irreplaceable and opening the cage once more,
assisting me destroy this cage, wall, barrier, 
forever, and ever and ever

As i stare at the horizon,
all i can do is wait for this person, this locksmith to appear into my life.....
and soon, may not be soon enough.....

Category:

0 comments: