HEADSHOT-ED

My car has just been scratched badly by god knows, who la....

shit , one whole door spoil...
 and all i can think of is Vinod cursed me... 
terrible fellow la u apadi... 
*shakes head*... 
lol(lol, but i am not laughing, i am staring thinking of apadi's vodoo knowledge)
 
this is what happened...

i parked my car in Kepong Baru, somewhere la to pick up sisters from class.... and then i came back to the car,
my sister: what happened to the car  
i replied(cooly somemore): nothing la, just sit inside....
my sister:no, no come and see this side
I:               WTF?

the whole door went in... as if v**** sat on it, although it isnt tht bad


apadi, next time dun curse.... it is either u or the cat Joel banged... haiz
now my parents think i scratched it myself.... lol
even, if i am stupid also, i wont do such a ridiculously stupid shit... but nvm, they dont believe means i make them believe.... i park their car there next time
and wait,
and wait, 
and wait, 
and wait, 
and wait 
until



SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH

Just kidding, i not so cruel... :D



P.S. The name V**** has been censored in case i am sued by him/her and V****  is not Vinod 

Category:

0 comments: