Tagged by: Dini

Layer 1: On The Outside
Name: Thirathraj Singh
Date Of Birth: 22nd September 1990
Current status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Righty or lefty: Righty

Layer 2: On The Inside
My Heritage: Punjabi
My Fears: God(no kidding)
My Weaknesses: too lazy
My Perfect Pizza: the one that is perfect.. :D

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first waking up: shit its almost afternoon(almost everytime)
My bedtime: 4am – 3 if i am lucky
My most missed memory: Form 1 to Form 5

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonalds or Burger King: McD.
Single or Grouped Dates: single I suppose, never went for group yet… lol and dont plan to, uncomfortable
Adidas Or Nike: both actually
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanila: Chocolate la … wts
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino

Layer 5: Do You
Smoke: Nope. Never will
Curse: almost in every sentence
Take a Shower: I noe u don’t but that does not apply to me… XDXD
Have a crush: at the moment no
Think You've Been In Love: love is a word to big … so no, I have not been
Go to School:ya
Want to get married:need to be stable in life 1st, and career

Layer 6: In the Past
Alcohol: Ya
Gone To The Mall nope, only to pasar malam… of course I’ve been la ass
Been On Stage: yup
Eaten Sushi: ya
Dyed your hair: No, even if I have, no one can see… :)


Layer 7: Have you ever
Played A Stripping Game: No
Changed who you were to fit in: nope

Layer 8: Age you are hoping...
To be married: dunno

Layer 9: In a Girl
Best Eye :those deep with meaning, so deep that u can almost drown in them
Best Hair Colour: depends, original I think is still the best
Short Hair or Long Hair: long
Best Height: shorter than me… but not as short as those vertically deprived(if u get me)
Attitude: happy go lucky but not too happy, need to be serious sometimes( as I am most of the
time) XD

Layer 10: What Were You Doing...
A Minute Ago: Cursing Dini for tagging me… XD
An Hour Ago: FIFA 08
4-5 Hours Ago: lepaking with crow I think
1 Month Ago: waiting for exams to be over
Year Ago: having fun mocking all the ppl in school… lol

Layer 11: Finish the Sentences:
I love: myself and my family
I feel: that dini shouldnt have tagged me, now i haave to postpone my sleep :(
I hate: anyone who makes me hate them
I hide: something that I don’t want ppl to see
I miss: those old times
I need: to start getting up early
I want: to be successful in life


Layer 12: Tagging 3 ppl
Aaron(from Dini’s blog)
Brenda
Joel

Category:

0 comments: